BluePink BluePink
XHost
Oferim servicii de instalare, configurare si monitorizare servere linux (router, firewall, dns, web, email, baze de date, aplicatii, server de backup, domain controller, share de retea) de la 50 eur / instalare. Pentru detalii accesati site-ul BluePink.
Log in to check your private messages
Jedi Academy - Special Forces Clan Forum Index
 Profile 
Viewing profile :: PlayCroco-Bar
Avatar All about PlayCroco-Bar

Members
Joined:  02 Sep 2026
Total posts:  0
[0.00% of total / 0.00 posts per day]
Find all posts by PlayCroco-Bar
Location:  Puerto Rico
Website:  https://asylum.run/
Occupation:  I earn my living as a vehicle repair technician, finding engine faults and repairing vehicles for lo
Interests: Outside of work I enjoy fishing, restoring old vehicles, and following motorsport. I also spend time reading about engine tuning, hanging out with fam
Contact PlayCroco-Bar
E-mail address: Send e-mail
Private Message: Send private message
MSN Messenger:  
Yahoo Messenger:
AIM Address: AIM Address
ICQ Number:

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Jedi Knights 2 by Scott Stubblefield